Message 00166 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[rox] 1. Oekonux conference

Dear speakers of the 1. Oekonux conference,

lately we moved the web site of the 1. Oekonux conference to

	erste.oekonux-konferenz.de

So if you are maintaining any links to the former site - for instance
to your text -, please correct them. The new location will stay valid
forever (whatever this may mean in the Internet ;-) ). We installed
redirecting pages at the original location but these will vanish when
the new conference site will be set up.

The former location `www.oekonux-konferenz.de' is now used for the
second Oekonux conference which we plan to take place on 1.-3.
November 2002 in Berlin. Of course we would appreciate if you would
consider attending the conference.

At the same time, for now this will be the last mail you receive from
this list, since we're going to clear it to make room for the speakers
of the second conference.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/