Message 00139 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Papers zu euren Beitraegen

Hi Graham and all!

Today graham wrote:
I have latex and html versions. I guess the html would be better?

LaTeX is nice, HTML is nice, plain text format would be nicest. Simply
send all the formats you have available, then I can take my pick.

I strongly tend to use formats close to ASCII, so I can transform them
to SDF easily.

But I also want to put a copy on my own site; that one may well get
changed and updated as time goes by... I guess we just put version numbers
on what we send to you ('this is version x.xx; the latest version may be
found at somewhere.else.org')?

This is a good idea. Perhaps the date is the easiest and most
comprehensible thing for a version number. Please tell me the intended
link, and I'll link them in a uniform manner.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]